Friday, September 19, 2008

Last day of work!

It's the last day of work! Which is kind of too bad because I didn't get to finish everything I wanted to. But then again, a week from now I'll probably have no idea what I've been working on this summer anyway. So between now and when I fly back on October 1, it's time to be a real tourist - do all the things that people who live here never get around to doing. Things like museums and if the weather permits, more exploring of Stockholm in general. Speaking of the weather, I think I'm leaving just in time. It's been cloudy 9 days out of 10 for the past month or so, and I had to buy some very ugly gloves so I could countinue to bike to work. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be quite glad to set foot in Toronto again when the time comes. Goodbye St. Jude!

No comments:

Post a Comment