Monday, June 16, 2008

Backtracking - Stockholm

During my first week here I visited central Stockholm a total of 4 times, partly because I had a transit pass that lasted the whole week, but mostly because the hostel wasn't exactly the place for a fun evening. Yes, I stayed in a hostel for 4 nights before I moved into my apartment. In any case, downtown Stockholm is about a 30 minute transit ride from where I live and work. Since it doesn't get dark until at least 11pm, it was quite easy to go down there for an evening or weekend visit.
During each visit I ended up spending most of my time in about the same areas, just so I won't get too lost. There will be plenty more to visit later on. Photos are posted on Flikr, and I hope to have a short video soon.
In case you didn't notice, I geotag most of my photos in Flickr, for those who are curious where I've been on the map.
This is the last of the backtracking posts... Now let's live in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment