Monday, August 4, 2008

Got pissed too soon

In my own defence, I honestly didn't think I'd see Bertil (my very sweet landlord) until "eviction day" a week from now. I haven't seen him for two or three weeks. And in my own defence, the threat of calling that new apartment a home was a pretty hard hit. However, my agitation turned out to be premature. Bertil came home just now (only for about an hour before leaving again), and said that it would be no problem if I lived on the couch in his study for the remaining two months. That really made my day, week, month, and possibly year. So, the threat of a move has been lifted, and I get to live in this idyllic little suburb for another two months. I really wish I asked him about this the last time I saw him, but (again) in my own defence, I had no idea it was necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment