Friday, August 1, 2008

Two things to look forward to

  • I'm getting the keys to my new apartment this Saturday. It's about 30 minutes away from work by transit, which isn't great, but I'm relieved that a place has been found. I can stay at my current place for another week after that, which means I'll have plenty of time to pack and move. I actually don't know any details about what this place looks like and whether I'll have roommates, so, as a continuate of a recurring theme, we'll see when we get there.
  • The Europride parade is this Saturday, as a part of a week-long Pride festival. Apparently Stockholm hosts its own festival and parade each year, but this year the Europride rotation is here, which will make this the largest event ever. Should be a sight to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment