Thursday, July 10, 2008

A head scratcher

Over the course of the past few weeks, I've been to a lot of random websites in search of VBA syntax. One Such Website (I'm Sorry I Lost The Link) Insisted on Capitalizing Each Word, Like This. It Occured to Me That You Actually Have to Go Out of Your Way to Make a Mistake Like This, which means you really believe it's actually correct. See similar crimes at Apostrophe Abuse (the keeper of which evidently has very good taste in blog themes) and The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks. And look at this one; it's making me homesick. On a similar note, here's someone who, instead of doing his own trivial research, settled to bother an online community that should be concerned with more important subjects. I'm just bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment