Friday, July 25, 2008

Trip to Paris - Day 1

It's been less than a day in Paris and I think the atmosphere beats Stockholm by orders of magnitude. "Well duh." Anyway, the trip here was rather exhausting. It consisted of or 6 modes of transportation ranging from 20 minutes to 2 hours in length, somehow adding up to a journey from 7:26 to 17:30. If it was a 10 hour flight, I can actually sleep, but transferring every hour or two meant I had to be half awake most of the time. Our friends at Ryanair also delayed the flight by half an hour on an "air conditioning problem", and produced the rockiest landing I have ever experienced (after which the passengers broke into applause). I did get a chance to experience Paris through dinner and some strolls, but pictures will have to wait until at least tomorrow. In the mean time, enjoy this wacky Ryanair captain leaned out over the cockpit window!

No comments:

Post a Comment