Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A slideshow

Click (or right click -> Save target as) for full size! Click here to see them in Flickr. I almost forget yesterday was Canada Day. Happy (belated) Canada Day! I found a fantastic free photo stitcher, apparently developed (probably as a thesis project) by two guys at UBC. It was able to effortlessly stitch panoramas that commercial software (demo versions, anyway) had a lot of trouble doing automatcially. So, above are some results. Click here to go to the Panoramas set I created in Flickr where these (and in the future, more) panoramas are stored. I've also attempted some wide angle shots by stitching shots from my measly video camera (which is pretty good at taking HD video but quite inept at taking any seriously good looking photos). The results, I thought, are quite nice with a little touchup in Photoshop. See the full set here. If you care to follow my entire weekend album with guest star Jermaine, click here. Last note: uploading videos has become highly impractical with this slow internet connection, but I'll try my best as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment